Peer Reviewed Publications|
- The influence of misspecied covariance on false discovery
control when using posterior probabilities. Statistical Theory and Related Fields (in press). With Y Liang and X. Min
- A Multiple testing protocol for exploratory data analysis and the local misclassification rate Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods (in press). With D. Watts.
- Mechanistic insight into the ability of American ginseng to suppress colon cancer associated with colitis, Carcinogenesis, 2010, 31(10), 1734-1741. With X. Cui, Y. Jin, A. Hofseth, E. Peña, A. Chumanevich, M. Nagarakatti, P. Nagarakatti, U. Singh, and H. Hofseth.
Current Student Research
- Resveratrol suppresses colitis and colon cancer associated with
colitis, Cancer Prevention Research, 2010, 3(1); 549-559. With X. Cui, Y. Jin, A. Hofseth, E. Peña, A. Chumanevich, M. Nagarakatti, P. Nagarakatti, U. Singh, and H. Hofseth.
Former Graduate Students
- Tina Shi(PhD student).
- Tina is working on statistical methods for RNA-seq data analysis
- David Watts (PhD student).
- David's research focuses on false discovery rate and clustering methods for HD heterogeneous data.
- Zhesi Chen (MS student).
- Zhesi worked on a jacknife approach to oracle parameter estimation for false discovery rate methods.
- Tamanna Hossain (MS student).
- Tammanna studied the robustness of temporal correlation models in the analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) data.
- Ana Tehranni (McNair student).
- Ana focused on the effect of conditioning on ancillary statistics in contingency table analysis.